Sunday, October 10, 2004
visits to civilisation... lolz..
met up with kaili and paige at causeway point on saturday.. slept late on friday.. or rather slept at saturday morning.. lolz.. woke up in the afternoon.. mi wanna watch meteor garden again.. mi like the drama alot alot.. but end up falling asleep halfway and late for my date! paiseh paiseh..
we ate at sakae! *Yummy!* mi so deprive of real food and entertainment.. lolz.. taste like heaven.. we watch Wimbledon.. not too bad.. have some good laugh and romantic moments.. and some cool tennis moves.. cute guys..
after the movie.. we went shopping.. keke.. mi like just being let out.. not tired de.. keep looking and testing the products.. bought something for mi face anh hair.. hope they are good.. been spending money like nobody's business.. think ts because most of the salary goes to mama.. so feel the need to pamper miself.. had a nice time.. great to see my sisters.. miss all of you.. *muacks*
ohoh.. on the way home.. squad mates called.. yhen realise mi suppose to watch coming home with them! ahh.. mi blur blur.. feel so bad.. kinda guilty.. take this chance to promote the movie..
"It is aimed at getting the public to help ex-offenders re-integrate into society.
The movie is produced by Singapore Prisons, the Media Development Authority and Gateway Entertainment.
By showing the movie in the heartlands, it is hoped more people will accept reformed ex-offenders into their lives.
Inspired by the 1980's song, "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree", "Coming Home" is about three inmates about to be released from prison.
But prejudices and fears of the very community they are being released to, threaten to overwhelm them.
The 90-minute movie was shot over nine days in July, including prison scenes at the former Bedok Reformative Centre.
For added authenticity, leading actors En Lai and Rick Tan even cropped their hair, while ex-substance abusers were hired as technical consultants for drug abuse scenes."
Please support the Yellow Ribionproject!
Tony Orlando & Dawn
Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
I'm coming home. I've done my time.
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine.
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free,
Then you'll know just what to do if you still want me,
If you still want me,
(Chorus)
Oh, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree.
It's been three long years.
Do you still want me?
(Still want me?)
If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree,
I'll stay on the bus,
Forget about us,
Put the blame on me,
If I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree.
Bus driver, please look for me,
'Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see.
I'm really still in prison, and my love, she holds the key.
A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free.
I wrote and told her please,
(Chorus)
Oh, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree.
It's been three long years.
Do you still want me?
(Still want me?)
If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree,
I'll stay on the bus,
Forget about us,
Put the blame on me,
If I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree.
Now the whole damn bus is cheering,
And I can't believe I see,
A hundred yellow ribbons 'round the ole oak tree.
I'm coming home, mm-hmm.
(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree x7 till fade away...)
we ate at sakae! *Yummy!* mi so deprive of real food and entertainment.. lolz.. taste like heaven.. we watch Wimbledon.. not too bad.. have some good laugh and romantic moments.. and some cool tennis moves.. cute guys..
after the movie.. we went shopping.. keke.. mi like just being let out.. not tired de.. keep looking and testing the products.. bought something for mi face anh hair.. hope they are good.. been spending money like nobody's business.. think ts because most of the salary goes to mama.. so feel the need to pamper miself.. had a nice time.. great to see my sisters.. miss all of you.. *muacks*
ohoh.. on the way home.. squad mates called.. yhen realise mi suppose to watch coming home with them! ahh.. mi blur blur.. feel so bad.. kinda guilty.. take this chance to promote the movie..
"It is aimed at getting the public to help ex-offenders re-integrate into society.
The movie is produced by Singapore Prisons, the Media Development Authority and Gateway Entertainment.
By showing the movie in the heartlands, it is hoped more people will accept reformed ex-offenders into their lives.
Inspired by the 1980's song, "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree", "Coming Home" is about three inmates about to be released from prison.
But prejudices and fears of the very community they are being released to, threaten to overwhelm them.
The 90-minute movie was shot over nine days in July, including prison scenes at the former Bedok Reformative Centre.
For added authenticity, leading actors En Lai and Rick Tan even cropped their hair, while ex-substance abusers were hired as technical consultants for drug abuse scenes."
Please support the Yellow Ribionproject!
Tony Orlando & Dawn
Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
I'm coming home. I've done my time.
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine.
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free,
Then you'll know just what to do if you still want me,
If you still want me,
(Chorus)
Oh, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree.
It's been three long years.
Do you still want me?
(Still want me?)
If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree,
I'll stay on the bus,
Forget about us,
Put the blame on me,
If I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree.
Bus driver, please look for me,
'Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see.
I'm really still in prison, and my love, she holds the key.
A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free.
I wrote and told her please,
(Chorus)
Oh, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree.
It's been three long years.
Do you still want me?
(Still want me?)
If I don't see a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree,
I'll stay on the bus,
Forget about us,
Put the blame on me,
If I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree.
Now the whole damn bus is cheering,
And I can't believe I see,
A hundred yellow ribbons 'round the ole oak tree.
I'm coming home, mm-hmm.
(Tie a ribbon 'round the ole oak tree x7 till fade away...)
<
Comments:
Post a Comment






About Me



written by min @ 10/10/2004 04:58:00 PM