Sunday, May 02, 2004
kaili intro mi a song.. by britney.. she says the song very sad.. and it seems to be singing about mi.. keke.. so she sent mi the song.. its a really nice song.. and mi like the lyrics.. mi make mi favorite lines in bold.. its indeed a very sad song.. mi keep playing it.. must heve listening to it for at least 20 times le.. and still counting..
well.. mi dreamt of him yesterday.. mi cannot remember what is in mi dream.. can only remember he is in it.. haiz..
check mi bloggie.. the survey have only 2 response.. from kaili and caiwen.. keke.. thought sonya is going to write a relly long one.. cos that day we talked in msn.. mi asked them to write comments.. sonya said dun want.. cos if she write comments in mi bloggie, its going to offend mi.. mi dunno what she meant by that.. so mi got her to explain.. so she said her comments is going to be err.. err.. scolding him alot..
dunno why she wanna scold him leh.. haven seen her comments yet.. keke.. oh well.. its mi own fault.. mi own weakness.. so its got nothing much to do with him.. its mi who cannot move on..
kaili was saying we have a bet.. she said her bet is that majority of the people will agree that mi is too sensitive.. mi read too much into his words.. mi taking his words too seriously.. he is not being mean or looking down on mi.. keke.. kaili is very confident that shes gonna win the bet.. then mi said mi want to lose as well.. mi dun wanna win.. kaili rather puzzled.. then mi explain.. mi wanna lose cos mi wanna believe its mi being too sensitive.. what he said is just a casual comment.. mi wanna believe that he not being mean or something like that.. keke.. after hearing what mi said.. think kaili nearly vomit blood.. then she said she rather lose in this case..
guess by saying that.. mi still pretty much in the original position.. mi haven move on at all.. kaili was saying that maybe mi should hate him.. well.. mi couldn't bring miself to do that.. how could mi hate him?
Everytime
by Britney Spears
Notice me, take my hand
Why are we strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me
Everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
I make believe that you are here
It's the only way I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy
And everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry
At night I pray
That soon your face will fade away
And everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
well.. mi dreamt of him yesterday.. mi cannot remember what is in mi dream.. can only remember he is in it.. haiz..
check mi bloggie.. the survey have only 2 response.. from kaili and caiwen.. keke.. thought sonya is going to write a relly long one.. cos that day we talked in msn.. mi asked them to write comments.. sonya said dun want.. cos if she write comments in mi bloggie, its going to offend mi.. mi dunno what she meant by that.. so mi got her to explain.. so she said her comments is going to be err.. err.. scolding him alot..
dunno why she wanna scold him leh.. haven seen her comments yet.. keke.. oh well.. its mi own fault.. mi own weakness.. so its got nothing much to do with him.. its mi who cannot move on..
kaili was saying we have a bet.. she said her bet is that majority of the people will agree that mi is too sensitive.. mi read too much into his words.. mi taking his words too seriously.. he is not being mean or looking down on mi.. keke.. kaili is very confident that shes gonna win the bet.. then mi said mi want to lose as well.. mi dun wanna win.. kaili rather puzzled.. then mi explain.. mi wanna lose cos mi wanna believe its mi being too sensitive.. what he said is just a casual comment.. mi wanna believe that he not being mean or something like that.. keke.. after hearing what mi said.. think kaili nearly vomit blood.. then she said she rather lose in this case..
guess by saying that.. mi still pretty much in the original position.. mi haven move on at all.. kaili was saying that maybe mi should hate him.. well.. mi couldn't bring miself to do that.. how could mi hate him?
Everytime
by Britney Spears
Notice me, take my hand
Why are we strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me
Everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
I make believe that you are here
It's the only way I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy
And everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry
At night I pray
That soon your face will fade away
And everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
<
Comments:
Post a Comment






About Me


written by min @ 5/02/2004 04:23:00 PM