Friday, April 30, 2004
Dearest.
I am still waiting for a miracle.
To forget you and to live again...?
I just want to find someone to love earnestly
and, I wish I could just forget you.
I hate so many things.
I hate so much of what you represent
I hate the way I acted, the need that I felt
to act so.
I don't want to see your words
and yet I fear not seeing them
I feel like I'm dying inside when...
I think of all that I've lost.
I wonder what you truly are thinking
What you truly desire
What you would really think if you knew
and how strong you really are
Are we all strong
...or... are we all weak
Are we all deceived
Are we all selfish
Are we all imagining things
Are we all mistaken?
Love.
Is that just fantasy
Is it just a fear
Is it hope,
Is it real?
How can you,
how can you
hurt someone so brutally
killing them so deep inside
worse than any torture imaginable
hurting them so
fatally
and still call it love?
Yet we all keep believing.
We keep pretending.
Blaming someone else for our sins.
Are we deceiving ourselves?
Is none of this true?
Where did it go wrong?
Where did we stumble?
Where...
An illusion.
Love is an illusion.
Or is it really?
Erase my history
If it is that you are going to invade my heart
Becoming my only true regret
Freeze my mind
If it is that you are going to torture me with your indifference
Murder me
If it is that you are alive and well and I am burning with pain
Yeah, so...
----I am selfish.
I am not accomplished enough to just wish you happiness
and that will make me happy, no.
I want to be happy...
Just scratch all my BS.
Let me just hold you tight,
run my hand on your neck,
kiss you and tell you
I miss you.
who ever wrote this.. must be so heart broken.. mi can feel most of what she feels..

I am still waiting for a miracle.
To forget you and to live again...?
I just want to find someone to love earnestly
and, I wish I could just forget you.
I hate so many things.
I hate so much of what you represent
I hate the way I acted, the need that I felt
to act so.
I don't want to see your words
and yet I fear not seeing them
I feel like I'm dying inside when...
I think of all that I've lost.
I wonder what you truly are thinking
What you truly desire
What you would really think if you knew
and how strong you really are
Are we all strong
...or... are we all weak
Are we all deceived
Are we all selfish
Are we all imagining things
Are we all mistaken?
Love.
Is that just fantasy
Is it just a fear
Is it hope,
Is it real?
How can you,
how can you
hurt someone so brutally
killing them so deep inside
worse than any torture imaginable
hurting them so
fatally
and still call it love?
Yet we all keep believing.
We keep pretending.
Blaming someone else for our sins.
Are we deceiving ourselves?
Is none of this true?
Where did it go wrong?
Where did we stumble?
Where...
An illusion.
Love is an illusion.
Or is it really?
Erase my history
If it is that you are going to invade my heart
Becoming my only true regret
Freeze my mind
If it is that you are going to torture me with your indifference
Murder me
If it is that you are alive and well and I am burning with pain
Yeah, so...
----I am selfish.
I am not accomplished enough to just wish you happiness
and that will make me happy, no.
I want to be happy...
Just scratch all my BS.
Let me just hold you tight,
run my hand on your neck,
kiss you and tell you
I miss you.
who ever wrote this.. must be so heart broken.. mi can feel most of what she feels..

<
Comments:
Post a Comment






About Me



written by min @ 4/30/2004 10:35:00 PM