Sunday, March 28, 2004
keke.. guess mi is such a boring person.. was doing nothing except downloading songs and adding crappy stuff to mi bloggie.. think it looks too crowded.. mi just wasting mi pathetic and useless life away...
saw him online again... and yes he din talk to mi.. probably wasnt even aware of mi insignificant existance... but at least can see him online.. at least we are linked in some way... mi know mi hopeless.. but cant help it..
was listening to Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin and Unchained Melody over these few days... dunno are they sweet songs or super sad songs.. oh well... who cares.. mi like them...
went to bed around 2am these few days... so tired... many people are quite surprised... and they asked mi about it..
keke... dunno why mi like that.. what am mi doing to miself? arh...
talked to xueli for a while around 1.30am.. mi said hi... after that dun really know what to say.. all her replies are so... short... mi feel so lost... feel so detached... where is the close friendship we used to have? are they gone forever? just like mi and him?
suddenly mi so scared.. so scare of feeling close with someone... so scare to rely on someone... so scare that mi will do things to hurt them.. so scare of they hurting mi.. so scare that they will leave mi... mi such a coward...
heavy rain again... just suits mi mood...
Unchained Melody
Whoa! My love, my darling,
I hunger for your touch,
Alone. Lonely time.
And time goes by, so slowly,
And time can do so much,
Are you still mine?
I need your love.
I need your love.
God speed your love to me.
Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea,
To the open arms of the sea.
Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me, wait for me,
I'll be coming home, wait for me.
Whoa! My love, my darling,
I hunger, hunger!, for your love,
For love. Lonely time.
And time goes by, so slowly,
And time can do so much,
Are you still mine?
I need your love.
I need your love.
God speed your love to me.
saw him online again... and yes he din talk to mi.. probably wasnt even aware of mi insignificant existance... but at least can see him online.. at least we are linked in some way... mi know mi hopeless.. but cant help it..
was listening to Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin and Unchained Melody over these few days... dunno are they sweet songs or super sad songs.. oh well... who cares.. mi like them...
went to bed around 2am these few days... so tired... many people are quite surprised... and they asked mi about it..
keke... dunno why mi like that.. what am mi doing to miself? arh...
talked to xueli for a while around 1.30am.. mi said hi... after that dun really know what to say.. all her replies are so... short... mi feel so lost... feel so detached... where is the close friendship we used to have? are they gone forever? just like mi and him?
suddenly mi so scared.. so scare of feeling close with someone... so scare to rely on someone... so scare that mi will do things to hurt them.. so scare of they hurting mi.. so scare that they will leave mi... mi such a coward...
heavy rain again... just suits mi mood...
Unchained Melody
Whoa! My love, my darling,
I hunger for your touch,
Alone. Lonely time.
And time goes by, so slowly,
And time can do so much,
Are you still mine?
I need your love.
I need your love.
God speed your love to me.
Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea,
To the open arms of the sea.
Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me, wait for me,
I'll be coming home, wait for me.
Whoa! My love, my darling,
I hunger, hunger!, for your love,
For love. Lonely time.
And time goes by, so slowly,
And time can do so much,
Are you still mine?
I need your love.
I need your love.
God speed your love to me.
<
Comments:
Post a Comment






About Me



written by min @ 3/28/2004 05:15:00 PM