Wednesday, February 11, 2004
WHAT ISIT ABOUT V DAY???
TV is talking about it... Radio is talking about it... Magazines are featuring all those "What gifts to give to your love one special... or What romantic places to go to on the v day.... or What resturants to bring your love.... " blah.. blah.. you name it, they have it.... the newspapers are filled with all sorts of articles relating v day... Internet too....... arg...
I HAVE ENOUGH OF IT!!!
Why is it that nobody cares about people who are in the singles club????
DON'T REMIND ME!!!!!
I WANNA FORGET THAT I HAVE BEEN DUMPED!!!!
*SCREAMS*
TV is talking about it... Radio is talking about it... Magazines are featuring all those "What gifts to give to your love one special... or What romantic places to go to on the v day.... or What resturants to bring your love.... " blah.. blah.. you name it, they have it.... the newspapers are filled with all sorts of articles relating v day... Internet too....... arg...
I HAVE ENOUGH OF IT!!!
Why is it that nobody cares about people who are in the singles club????
DON'T REMIND ME!!!!!
I WANNA FORGET THAT I HAVE BEEN DUMPED!!!!
*SCREAMS*

<
Comments:
Post a Comment






About Me



written by min @ 2/11/2004 12:06:00 PM