Tuesday, February 10, 2004
I AM GETTING TIRED!!!!!
arg... Guy Y keep asking me out....
that icq guy also asking me to meet him....
I DUN WANNA MEET ANY GUYS!!!!!
err... except for Tony, Andy, Jay, Legolas or him.......
ok.. unfair treatment....
SO VEXED!!!!!!
For Guy Y....
I just wanna remain as friends!!!!
Mi still remember what caiwen said... she suggest mi to ask him why he is asking me out.... tats the point... mi scared to ask... mi scared to know.... mi DUN WANNA hear it from him..... mi rather pretend to be stupid... mi a coward... mi dun wanna handle it..... mi hope Guy Y will leave it tat way.... or else maybe we cannot even be friends.... DUN.... Dun do this to me.... me going crazy....
For the icq guy.....
I am scared to meet you...
so stop giving mi pressure.....
ALL GUYS........ LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!
arg... Guy Y keep asking me out....
that icq guy also asking me to meet him....
I DUN WANNA MEET ANY GUYS!!!!!
err... except for Tony, Andy, Jay, Legolas or him.......
ok.. unfair treatment....
SO VEXED!!!!!!
For Guy Y....
I just wanna remain as friends!!!!
Mi still remember what caiwen said... she suggest mi to ask him why he is asking me out.... tats the point... mi scared to ask... mi scared to know.... mi DUN WANNA hear it from him..... mi rather pretend to be stupid... mi a coward... mi dun wanna handle it..... mi hope Guy Y will leave it tat way.... or else maybe we cannot even be friends.... DUN.... Dun do this to me.... me going crazy....
For the icq guy.....
I am scared to meet you...
so stop giving mi pressure.....
ALL GUYS........ LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!
<
Comments:
Post a Comment






About Me



written by min @ 2/10/2004 11:10:00 AM