Min is Lost And Lonely


Thursday, January 01, 2004

2003 has gone... Its a terrible year for me... The worst time of my life so far... Its the year where I have been dumped by my first love... Left me heartbroken, shattered and crushed... Its also the year where my best friend hurt me most... I guess I am not as strong as I thought I am..

So many sleepless nights... I will think of him and cried myself to sleep... I really miss him.. But I always try to act cheerful when I talk to him... Am I stupid? I feel so lonely and lost... Even though my friends tried to keep me occupied.. Tried to cheer me up... And I really tried to look happy... I really Don't want to make them worry...

New Year Resolutions......

1)Cheer up and be happy.... If not then jus act n seems happy, even if i dun.... Dun wanna make people who cares abt me to worry.....

2)Forget about him... Dun miss him... Dun cry 4 him... Dun love him.... Dun hold hopes that he will come back.....

<

Comments: Post a Comment